Our Help Centre has all the details, but here is a very small selection of the new features in the lastest release of our leading cloud software:
What's new in Artifax Event v4.0.4?
- A ‘Three Weeks’ zoom level has been introduced to both orientations of the Graphical view of the Calendar
- Room Types have been introduced, enabling organisations to categorise their Rooms
- A new ‘Venues’ item has been added to the sidebar of the Entity Editor. This displays a summary of all the Venues this Entity supplies
- Custom Form assignments to Entities can be restricted according to their Entity Group membership
What's new in Artifax Event Classic v3.35?
Our Help Centre has all the details, but here is some of the improved functionality in the lastest release of our desktop software:
- Staff Assignments panels to remember search criteria
- In the Event Grid details of Rooms, Venues and Locales are now split into separate columns
- Addition of + and – buttons to Collection Point and Destination fields on Transport records in order to control which values are saved for future use
Artifax Event will shortly be available in Czech, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish.
Keep an eye on our Help Centre for release dates.
Creating your own language is easy in Artifax Event, so speak to a member of our Customer Services team if you’d like some help translating our terminology into words that make better sense to your organisation.
Our new Community Forums are a great place for you submit your suggestions for future development and vote for those posted by others.
We were delighted to see so many people at our user conference in May.
Many thanks especially to our guest speakers (Helen Dunnett of HD Consulting; James Heaton of the Roundhouse; Steven Jacobson of JCA; Tim Metcalfe of Brighton Dome & Festival; Patrick Morsman of Tessitura; John Story of St Paul’s Cathedral; Andrew Thomas of The Ticketing Institute; and Scott Whitehouse of Birmingham Hippodrome).
Thanks also to the Birmingham Conservatoire for hosting our pre-conference networking event and to the Birmingham Hippodrome for their superb professionalism under the scrutiny of their industry peers!
Conference presentations are available in our Help Centre.
We’re delighted to welcome several new members of staff to the Artifax team, including Sales Director Kevin Sparks. Kevin joins Artifax with over 30 years’ experience in Information Technology and considerable success in growing software businesses both nationally and internationally. He is focused on leading our planned growth in software and services to our global markets.
We are always on the look out for talented individuals to join our team. Our current vacancies are:
- Software Consultant (1st Tier Support)
- Software Consultant (2nd Tier Support
- Trainee QA Analyst
- Account/Sales Executive x 2
We will also be increasing the size of our development team later this year.