Naming Tiers, Bands or Packages
Sarah Verge - February 22, 2017
We thought long and hard with what to call our subscription packages for ArtifaxEvent and ArtifaxAgora, toying briefly with the idea of making them arts-based, but deciding that might bemuse our football club and conference venue clients.
Here are some ideas of the ideas we considered in case they’re of help to anyone else grappling with the task, although there’s nothing wrong with keeping it simple and sticking to letters or numbers!
- Beginner > Intermediate > Advanced > Expert
- Essential > Team > Corporate > Enterprise
- Starter > Basic > Professional > Premium
- Personal > Partnership > Company > Group
- Good > Better > Best > Ultimate
- Basic > Standard > Super > Ultra
- Nano > Micro > Mega > Giga
- Bronze > Silver > Gold > Platinum
- Silver > Ruby > Golden > Diamond
- Emerald > Ruby > Sapphire > Diamond
- Hamlet > Village > Town > City
- The Gods > Grand Circle > Royal Circle > Stalls
- League Two > League One > Championship > Premier
- Hare > Antelope > Cheetah > Falcon
- Seed > Shoot > Sapling > Tree
We plumped for three tiers—Standard, Premium and Enterprise—in the end. Dull, but clear!